Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Because I Still Love Con Bro Chill (And You Should Too)

Because He Rocks

So, although I already posted Con Bro Chill's amazing video "Come to My Party", there is still much to appreciate and marvel over in his other hilarious videos. The one that you are about to obsess over and have stuck in your head for days at time is the newest addition, aka  "Respect Your Partner". Now before you begin viewing this video, please remember that I know that you'll either A) really really really not care for it (which is obviously wrong and you are going to change your mind- because you have no other choice), B) LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! omgee!! so psyched!!! , or C) find it amusing, but not that funny (seriously, if you feel like this,  like I so misguidedly thought I did, you are going to find out that after a few views you will be sending this to your friends).  Either way no one can deny that Con Bro Chill aka Connor Martin, is a ridiculous human being. As I said in my earlier post, you should click on some of his other videos on youtube. I know you probably wont do that, so have no fear because if you read my blog you will be forced to watch more at a later time.

Good luck trying to resist your love for Con Bro Chill!

2 comments:

  1. Its so nice to see that you know how to type and form not only words but comments. Maybe someday you will also learn to be funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious video! Maybe your visitor should learn to be funny rather than mean.

    ReplyDelete