Because This is A Favorite... So You Have No Choice But To Like It :-)!
Before you click the above link and wrongfully judge one of the most amazing people you must hear me out. Be forewarned that the first time you watch this you will probably A) really really like it and find it hysterical and want to watch more, B) find in incredibly stupid and in no way funny (but you will be wrong), C) not really care for it at all, or D) laugh at some parts and find other parts of it bizarre. The first time I watched this I think I fell somewhere between A and D. I laughed a lot but wasn't fully into it. Then, as I started to watch it more and more I became absurdly amused with the things said and the fact that someone actually did this. It is now in fact the number one most played song in my itunes, and yes I say this with pride. And no, I don't have horrible taste in music. This is just one of the greatest things ever and because I think so, it doesn't matter if you do or not.
Now it's time for some background context-because I said so. The bro in the video is actually a professional college lax player, and was sponsored by Schweppes ginger ale ( hence the fact that you will see a scene with ginger ale and perhaps now that will seem less random to you). Anyway, Con Bro Chill is one of the funniest people ever and if you end up liking this after giving it some tries you should continue to watch his stuff. His other videos are different and better in some ways, but this is the basic stepping stone to your future love for Con Bro Chill. By the way, his real name is Connor Martin... hence the name Con Bro... ha... get it.
I must say that I really enjoyed the video you posted.
ReplyDeleteGood write-up. Makes you want to hear more about this guy.
ReplyDelete