A collective bunch of random things that I either care about, find ridiculously entertaining, disturbing, or just think everyone should know about. So therefore it doesn't matter if you like them or not- because I do (and you should too).
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Because I Couldn't Be More Sick of the Dining Hall....
Dont get me wrong... I know we have pretty good dining hall food for a college campus, but I have just about had it with dhall. You are probably gasping at the thought of someone hating on our dining hall, but I am just at wits end with it. Maybe it's the New York City brat in me that has grown up in a city with every kind of food imaginable, but I know that something is wrong because I have even started to be frustrated at late night. Yes, I went there. Before you get mad and outraged, you should know that I frequent late night basically every day and normally that is when I will end up eating. I have just gotten so sick of the fried foods that I once enjoyed eating in dhall, and yes I switch it up and make myself eggs, and yes the occasional salad and sandwich, but I am no longer satisfied. Hopefully this will change as I hear some people tend to have a love-hate relationship with dhall. Dhall and I are currently going through a tough time and it is driving me crazy. I long for the days when I will live off campus or in Scribner with a kitchen to cook. Even if you are lovin life in dhall I am sure you can relate to me when I say I sure miss a good old home cook meal every now and then (now more than ever).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is bad news, considering that we haven't even finished our first year. Global Cafe impresses from time to time, though. I have to take what I can get.
ReplyDeleteAfter visiting my friends school in Chicago, I'm eternally grateful for our dhall, her food was awful. Though I totally feel you when you say your sick of the food because I am too at a loss for wanting to eat there. They are just not serving anything good anymore, they need to step their game up.
ReplyDeleteI only ate there once and it was ok. There certainly were a lot of choices although not too much that was heart healthy except for salad.
ReplyDelete